Skip to content
- Entered market early 2011. Apparently only made during 2011
- Early production had a standard collapsible stock and ‘Sporter M4 Carbine’ rollmark.
- Later production used the Colt-Rogers SuperStoc and had ‘M4 Carbine’ rollmark.
- Rifles did not have LE/Military only rollmark
- SP6920 was marketed under Colt Manufacturing. LE6920 was marketed under Colt Defense
- There was a ‘Blue Label’ box (early production) and a ‘White Label’ box (late production)
- Serial numbers began with SP prefix
"A site dedicated to the history of the Colt AR-15 rifles, carbines and associated items"